Muahaha! Okay so Halloween isn’t for a while but who can wait for all that fun? Not me!
To celebrate I’ll be running a Photo Competition. The rules are as follows:
1. THEME: It must be Gothic Lolita, Classic Lolita or Aristocrat. It can be “Over The Top” and dramatic in your co-ord and in how you set it up.
2. Straight co-ord shots not accepted.
3. No cemetery/graveyard photos
4. Images must not exceed 800/600 pixels
4b. A max of TWO images can be submitted!
5. Files submitted as .JPG format
6. No nudity or NSFW image
7. Your images will be kept private and deleted once the competition is over unless you wish to participate in the “Gallery of Dark Entries” posted on this blog. Please specify on submitting. All photos will be your property and will not be used by this blog for any other reason than the gallery if specified.
8. Entries must be submitted with your name/screen name as the file name and emails should have the subject line DOLL PART COMPETITION
9. Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
10. Feel free to write a little bit about yourself :)
Start Date for Submissions is Monday 13th of September.
Close Date is Friday 29th of October
Winner Chosen Sunday October 31st.
Winner will be contacted that day through e-mail and their image will be posted on this blog.
The winner (there can be only one!) will receive a prize pack of all Gothic Lolita themed goodies. Each few days the prize gets bigger so keep checking DOLL PART for updates on goodies!
Prize Update 1
Novala Takemoto Pour Lolita Gothic Lolita Charm, Hand made gold Doll Part Earrings, Hand made Brocade Hair bow, Hand made Ink Black Kanzashi Bloom Ring, Delicate Cello Brooch by Fiddlewood House
PRIZE UPDATE #1
PRIZE UPDATE #2
If you have any further questions or comments feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
So dust off your daguerreotype, shine up your spirit camera, light a few candles for the dead and get snapping!